Left to Right: Jason Hoppy and Bethenny Frankel, Molly Malaney and Jason Mesnick, Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie, Marc Mezvinsky and Chelsea Clinton, Lala Vasquez and Carmelo Anthony, Katy Perry and Russell Brand
Best Wedding of 2010
- Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky (38%, 295 Votes)
- Mike Comrie and Hilary Duff (24%, 190 Votes)
- Russell Brand and Katy Perry (13%, 103 Votes)
- Molly Malaney and Jason Mesnick (12%, 94 Votes)
- Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy (7%, 52 Votes)
- Carmelo Anthony and Lala Vasquez (6%, 43 Votes)
Total Voters: 777
2010 was a great year for celebrity weddings. From destination weddings to low-key backyard affairs, we were there to bring you all the inside details from the best weddings of the year.
Bethenny Frankel was seven-months pregnant when she married Jason Hoppy in New York. “Bachelor” couple Molly Malaney and Jason Mesnick didn’t let torrential rain ruin their elegant outdoor resort wedding. Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie said their vows at the spectacular La Quinta Estate in Montecito. Chelsea Clinton married Marc Mezvinsky on a perfect summer day overlooking the Hudson River. Lala Vasquez and Carmelo Anthony chose a red theme for their New York nuptials. Katy Perry and Russell Brand traveled to a tiger reserve in Rajasthan, India for their unconventional wedding.