Left to Right: Sean Covel and Alexa Vega, Chris Duhon and Andrea Hernandez, John Cody and Candice Woodcock, Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy, Dave Annable and Odette Yustman, Mike Comrie and Hilary Duff
Best Wedding Cake of 2010
- Sean Covel and Alexa Vega (36%, 288 Votes)
- John Cody and Candice Woodcock (17%, 137 Votes)
- Dave Annable and Odette Yustman (17%, 135 Votes)
- Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy (14%, 111 Votes)
- Mike Comrie and Hilary Duff (9%, 73 Votes)
- Chris Duhon and Andrea Hernandez (6%, 46 Votes)
Total Voters: 790
Who better to turn to than celebrities when looking for inspiration on picking a wedding cake?
Alexa Vega picked a four-tiered wedding cake with fresh ivory-colored roses cascading down the side for her wedding to Sean Covel. NBA star Chris Duhon chose a seven-tiered gold shimmer cake with jewels surrounding each tier for his North Carolina vows. “Survivor” Candice Woodcock enjoyed a hand-painted cake filled with passion fruit and blackberry cream for her Maryland nuptials to Dr. John Cody. Bethenny Frankel celebrated her wedding to Jason Hoppy with a red velvet square cake with cream cheese filling. Dave Annable and Odette Yustman picked a cake by Sweet and Saucy Shop with lace detailing and a sugar on top for their Ojai wedding. Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie wanted the wedding cake at their Montecito wedding to have a “vintage homemade” look.