Bridal inspiration was rife at the 2015 Golden Globes. Daring cut own gowns and winter whites were big, while some of our favorite wedding-worthy styles were full of embellishments and sparkle. Here are our favorites:
1. Rosamund Pike – The “Gone Girl” nominee, who gave birth just five weeks ago, wore a white cut out Vera Wang dress and Brian Atwood shoes.
2. Greer Grammer – Miss Golden Globes 2015, and Kelsey’s daughter, wore a stunning blush colored Lorena Sarbu dress with gold floral beading.
3. Emily Blunt – The “Into the Woods” actress wore a winter-white Michael Kors gown with a criss-cross neckline and cut-out stomach.
4. Sienna Miller – The starlet was boho-glam perfection in a Miu Miu halter gown with sequin, pearl and crystal embroidery.
5. Reese Witherspoon – “Wild” nominee Witherspoon wore the perfect silhouette with her strapless beaded silver gown by Calvin Klein.
6. Kate Hudson – The actress went for a daring cut-out gown by Versace with sheer, silver-laced panels.
7. Salma Hayek – Her white brocade dress by Alexander McQueen had a cinched waist with a silver belt.
8. Kate Beckinsale – The British beauty rocked a sparkling Elie Saab gown with a plunging neckline.