Advertise on Celebrity Bride Guide
CelebrityBrideGuide.com is the leading source of celebrity wedding information online, helping brides-to-be, wedding vendors, wedding enthusiasts and pop culture lovers discover famous ways to tie the knot.
Download our media kit for example placements and specs.
We sell ads both directly and through the SheKnows ad network. Contact our ad team at email@example.com for rates, ideas and availability.
We reach over 200,000 unique visitors and generate over 1,500,000 pageviews per month. An average visit lasts 3:20 minutes and includes 8 pages per visit. From 2009 to 2010, total unique visitors grew over 67%, while total pageviews grew 42%. By helping consumers discover famous ways to tie the knot, the site has attracted a well-educated, diverse, predominantly female, 22-39, above average HHI demographic:
- 66% female
- 79% have college degree or higher. 32% have graduate or professional degree.
- 59% have an annual household income over 60K+. 34% earn 100K+.
- 88% are ages 22-39. 62% of readers are 22-29.
- Our readers are 2x to 3x more likely to visit sites about bridal, fashion, jewelry and luxury goods than the average Internet user. (Quantcast)
- 71% of CBG readers are brides-to-be, family of the bride or in the bridal party.
- 86% of CBG readers are online daily. 97% of CBG readers are online several times a week.
- 59% of CBG readers go online daily to plan their weddings, 6% higher than average. 86% plan online several times a week.
- 75% of CBG readers would purchase products online that were the same or similar to what a celebrity used in their wedding.
Source: Schlesinger Associates for Tail Light Media, January and June 2010 except where noted.
We deliver an exclusive selection of standard IAB unit placements and integrated opportunities at competitive rates, including:
– Display Ads (Leaderboard 728×90, Medium Rectangle 300×250, Rectangle 300×100, Square Button 125×125) – Sponsorships (Sponsored Posts, E-mail Newsletters)
– Featured Vendor Listings
– Deals and Specials Promotions (sales, offers, events, etc.)
– Contests and Giveaways – Custom and nonstandard integration (full-site or section sponsorships and more)
Download our media kit for example placements and specs. Contact our ad team at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and availability.