Top Row, Left to Right: Kendra Wilkinson, Heidi Montag, Ali Larter, Jenna Dewan
Bottom Row, Left to Right: Ivanka Trump, Khloe Kardashian, Rhea Durham, Natalie Coughlin
Best Wedding Dress?
- Ivanka Trump, Vera Wang (44%, 138 Votes)
- Ali Larter, Vera Wang (12%, 39 Votes)
- Khloe Kardashian, Vera Wang (11%, 35 Votes)
- Kendra Wilkinson, R. Mine Bridal Couture (9%, 29 Votes)
- Natalie Coughlin, Monique Lhuillier (9%, 29 Votes)
- Jenna Dewan, Reem Acra (9%, 27 Votes)
- Heidi Montag, Monique Lhuillier (5%, 15 Votes)
- Rhea Durham, Marchesa (2%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 317
Feathered skirts and sweetheart necklines were big this year. Celebs looked to some of their favorite designers like Vera Wang, Monique Lhuillier and Reem Acra to create custom-made their dresses for their big days.
Kendra Wilkinson co-designed her $20,000 corseted wedding dress with R. Mine Bridal of Studio City, California, Heidi Montag wore Monique Lhuillier’s “Symphony” at her church wedding to Spencer Pratt; Ali Larter went for a classic style with Vera Wang’s Luxe La Notre for her wedding in Maine, Jenna Dewan’s tulle Reem Acra dress was inspired by the gown Taylor Swift wore to the CMA’s; Ivanka Trump wore a Vera Wang lace gown inspired by Grace Kelly, Khloe Kardashian wore a strapless Vera Wang gown with a jeweled purple sash at her wedding to Lamar Odom; Rhea Durham wore an elegant strapless Marchesa gown when she married Mark Wahlberg; and Natalie Coughlin wore Monique Lhuillier’s “Scarlett” for her Napa wedding.