The holidays are the most wonderful time of the year. With built in decor and festive spirit all around, a Christmas time wedding is always beautiful and magical. Here are five our favorite holiday celebrity weddings.
1. Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley – The couple tied the knot at the snowy Stein Eriksen Lodge in Deer Valley, Utah. The wedding took place two days before Christmas and had a holiday theme with evergreen trees, twinkle lights and yuletide fare.
2. Zach Gilford and Kiele Sanchez – The “Friday Night Lights” actor chose the romantic winter setting at Campovida in Napa for his wedding to Kiele Sanchez. The winter wedding was planned by Sasha Souza Events.
3. Lauren Scruggs and Jason Kennedy – Surrounded by garlands and Christmas trees, the couple said “I do” on December 12, 2014 at the Four Seasons Resort Dallas at Las Collinas.
4. Andrew J. West and Amber Stevens – “The Greek” co-stars were married at Carondelet house on December 6, 2014.
5. Claire Coffee and Chris Thile – The fairytale winter wedding took place at Blackberry Farm in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee on December 23, 2013. The bride wore a long sleeved vintage lace wedding gown and the ceremony took place in front of a fireplace next to a Christmas tree.