Us Weekly has the first look at all the photos and inside details from Fergie and Josh Duhamel‘s Malibu wedding. Fergie, who wore two custom made Dolce & Gabbana gowns for the nuptials, tells Us, her big day was “magical and ethereal.”
Here are some highlights from Josh and Fergie’s wedding:
* Guests were greeted at the wedding with lemonade, beer in frosted mugs and fishing poles so they could fish in a lake on the property. The groom, a fishing enthusiast, caught a rainbow trout just before the ceremony began.
* The couple’s two dachsunds, Zoe and Meatloaf were dressed as a bride and groom and started off the processional by running down the aisle to the theme from “Peanuts.”
* Josh’s best man was his father, Larry Duhamel
* Fergie joined Kid Rock and Slash on stage at the reception and sang along to Kid Rock’s hit “All Summer Long.”
* The 150 pound wedding cake, by Perfect Endings, was designed to look like a castle and needed 4 people to carry it.
* As a surprise to his bride, Josh put together a montage of their friends lip-synching and dancing to Fergie’s hit “Fergalicious.” The video included Stacey Keibler singing in the shower and a pregnant Rebecca Romijn dancing at home.
* An after-party was held in a third tent on the property decorated to look like a Moroccan Lounge which included a 40 foot graffiti painted mural that said Fergie loves Josh.
For more photos and the rest of the story, check out the new issue of Us Weekly.