There are so many great reasons to tie the knot over the 4th of July holiday.
What could beat great weather, a rustic outdoor setting, simple food and extra time off for family and friends?
This weekend, several celebrities will say “I do,” while others will be toast to their anniversaries with backyard barbecues and of course, fireworks. See how some of your favorites have incorporated our favorite summer holiday into their weddings.
• Julia Roberts and Danny Moder will celebrate seven years of marriage on July 4. They invited sixty guests to an Independence Day party at her Taos, New Mexico ranch and surprised everyone by tying the knot at midnight.
• “Survivor” Tanya Vance and her hubby Joseph Luczaj will celebrate their first anniversary on July 4. They eloped in Maui at famous Black Rock Beach.
• Dennis Quaid and Kimberly Buffington have been married seven years this July 4. They tied the knot at his Montana ranch on a hilltop with their dogs and afterwards watched a fireworks show.
• David Beckham and Victoria Adams are celebrating twelve years together on July 4 and are rumored to be expecting their first baby girl.
• Andrew Firestone and Ivana Bozilovic will celebrate their third wedding anniversary on July 5. The Firestone winery was the setting for their rustic Santa Barbara wedding with the reception held in a barn.