For Kim Kardashian‘s romantic Italian vows with Kanye West, she called on Jennifer Aniston‘s longtime hairstylist Chris McMillan to style her luscious locks.
For the big event, the bride wore her hair down and went with a look that was elegant and simple. To achieve the style, which McMillan dubbed “70’s inspired, but more modern,” here are the steps:
1. Blow dry hair with a round brush.
2. Part the hair in the center. Add a smoothing serum like Living Proof’s Satin to make the ends of the hair shiny and healthy.
3. Tuck hair behind the ears.
For the reception, Kardashian changed her hairstyle to a classic half up look.
1. Pull two pieces of hair back from the temples and gather them together with two bobby pins.
2. To finish the look, McMillan put a very light sprig of babies breath at the point where the two sections of hair met. He used the same flowers that she had in her wedding bouquet to tie her look together.